Join Our Team
For 43 years, ABC Global Services has delivered personalized service and technology that help travel agencies and TMCs run their businesses.
Position: Marketing Manager – Travel/Hospitality Industry
Report to: Vice President, Marketing
Location: Boca Raton, FL (may consider remote for the ideal candidate)
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Marketing Manager to manage and grow our marketing for multiple brands/divisions across all channels including email, social media, and brand websites. This individual will manage multiple B2B email marketing programs, social media and assist with the development of new initiatives that align with our brands’ and company goals. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years prior experience, with demonstrated experience in email marketing utilizing CRM/automated marketing software, plus other marketing functions, preferably in the travel industry/hospitality sector with knowledge of the travel agency segment a definite plus.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Email Marketing & Marketing Automation
- Manage the day-to-day execution of all email marketing programs including, creating, scheduling, and deploying of one-time and automated campaigns with support of creative team and marketing coordinator.
- Review and testing of all emails prior to deployment to ensure flawless campaigns.
- Enforce email best practices and industry policies; ensure email meets high quality and deliverability standards.
- Collaborate with marketing team and brands in the development of email templates, e-newsletters, and content.
- Develop email marketing strategy to re-engage clients in our email communications.
- Utilize marketing automation software to build automated drip/nurture campaigns and work flows to support internal brands’ needs.
- Update website content, including videos, new webpages, and webforms to support email campaigns, with support from the creative and web development teams as needed.
- Understand our customer segments – own and manage email databases utilizing CRM and automated marketing platforms.
- Maintain best practices in data hygiene to improve email performance and increase customer engagement.
- In collaboration with the brands, develop social media strategies and content calendars.
- Manage day-to-day activity on social media, including creating and posting to social media channels utilizing scheduling software.
Analytics & Reporting
- Monitor all programs performance utilizing Google Analytics and other software tools available and proactively provide recommendations on changes to improve results.
- Develop and provide reporting on all program metrics on weekly and/or monthly basis as required.
- Develop and provide ad-hoc reports as may be required.
- Implement and manage integrations with marketing automation platform and third-party software programs with the support of the IT team.
- Coordinate with IT team to identify, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve efficiencies.
- Support the marketing team with traditional offline marketing as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience in travel/hospitality B2B marketing and understanding of the travel agency and meetings and events segments a definite plus.
- Solid experience managing email marketing programs, utilizing automated marketing software (such as Active Campaign, iContact) email building tools and project management software (Monday.com, Asana)
- Experience with automated drip campaigns and workflows utilizing automated marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and database management, including segmentation.
- Experience managing social media campaigns and scheduling software, preferred.
- General knowledge of WordPress, SurveyMonkey, GoToWebinar and video delivery platforms (such as YouTube, Vimeo), preferred.
- Experience in traditional marketing such as collateral development, ad creation and power point presentations.
- Must possess solid analytical skills.
- Ability to recognize potential business issues and proactively communicate to team and other stakeholders to drive to solutions.
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, and work as a team player to ensure success and achieve goals.
- Solid work ethic, great organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a face-paced, deadline-driven marketing department.
- Must have solid communication skills and keen listening skills with the ability to adapt quickly and adjust style and message based on brands’ needs.
- Basic graphic design skills utilizing photoshop or other tools is a definite asset.