Join Our Team
For 44 years, ABC Global Services has delivered personalized service and technology that help travel agencies and TMCs run their businesses.
POSITION: Director of Partnership Marketing
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Marketing
LOCATION: Remote USA (or Boca Raton, Florida corporate office)
ABC Global Services is seeking a talented Director of Partnership Marketing to join our team. The ideal candidate is creative, collaborative, and proficient with marketing- and business-related software, as well as thrives in a high-paced, fast-changing environment This role requires a solid background in B2B marketing in the travel and/or hospitality industry, with a thorough understanding of the corporate and leisure travel agency communities. This individual must be a self-motivated multi-tasker, an independent thinker and problem solver, and one who takes pride of ownership in delivering the highest quality marketing for external and internal client constituents.
- Develop, plan, and implement marketing plans for external supplier partners and internal business units, including maintaining multiple marketing calendars.
- Act as the primary marketing point of contact for all supplier partners in support of their marketing plans, including keeping them abreast of any changes, advertising specs and guidelines and providing direction as needed.
- Work closely with the internal supplier relations teams in the management and delivery of all supplier marketing.
- Build and maintain positive, professional relationships with all key supplier partner contacts.
- With the support of the marketing manager and marketing coordinator, oversee the development and execution of all marketing programs to ensure on-time, error free delivery.
- Direct graphic designers in the development of all creative projects assigned.
- Develop creative copy to support marketing campaigns including email, website content, collateral, and social media.
- Participate in branding and logo development as required.
- Responsible for leading and managing the department in all processes to ensure all programs are executed in the most efficient, timely manner.
- Review and approve all partner ad submissions/creative content to ensure they meet ABC’s advertising specifications and guidelines.
- Own and manage the advertising specifications and guidelines for all partner marketing programs.
- Ensure all supplier partner brand guidelines are adhered to in marketing communications produced by ABC on their behalf.
- Ensure marketing team, VP of Marketing and key stakeholders are informed and up to date on the status of all programs and projects, as necessary.
- Proactively take initiative to recommend changes to continually improve our marketing programs, processes and/or creative design.
- Responsible for brand website(s) content ensuring it is current and accurate, and that all functionalities (links/forms) are working as intended.
- Track, monitor and measure the performance of all marketing campaigns, utilizing available data sources, to ensure effectiveness and make recommendations for improved performance and client engagement.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams in the development and execution of marketing programs and projects.
- Manage marketing projects as assigned from start to finish.
- Oversee marketing support of company trade shows and industry events.
- Oversee the management and maintenance of multiple client email databases, including segmentation.
- Manage, track, and approve expenses for marketing software licenses, independent contractors, and outside vendors.
- Maintain proficiency in a variety of software programs utilized in the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns, including but not limited to (CRM, email marketing platform, webinars, surveys, social media).
- Stay current and utilize best-practices in email marketing, industry trends and general marketing practices.
- Prepare weekly/monthly and adhoc reports as required.
- College Degree (major in marketing and communications preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the travel and/or hospitality industry.
- Ability to demonstrate successful development and execution of marketing campaigns and projects from conception to completion.
- Solid background and experience in working with external clients in a partnership marketing environment.
- Solid background and experience in digital marketing forms including email, social media, and content marketing.
- Excellent understanding of graphic design applications, and principles in design for both digital and traditional marketing (print collateral, brochures etc.)
- Excellent organizational and project managements skills.
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Attention to detail with exceptional proof-reading skills and pride of ownership in delivering the highest quality of marketing.
- Strong creative marketing copy-writing skills
- Solid analytical skills.
- Solid experience with a high-level of technical knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Publisher), CRM systems, WordPress CMS Google Analytics, project management tools (i.e., Monday.com, Asana or similar) and marketing software programs such as ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Zoom Webinars, SurveyMonkey, Sendible, Hootsuite (or similar programs)
- Proven experience with marketing automation and drip campaigns.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including basic Photoshop skills.
- Experience with supporting trade shows and events as it relates to promoting/marketing attendance; creative support to include but not limited to design and development of invitations, web landing pages, event signage and sourcing of promotional items.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter and independent thinker with an excellent work ethic and the ability to work well independently with remote leadership and part of a remote team.