Join Our Team
For 43 years, ABC Global Services has delivered personalized service and technology that help travel agencies and TMCs run their businesses.
Position: Manager – Hotel Program Support
Report to: Director – Global Hotel Program Operations
Location: Virtual (USA based)
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Support all operational activities surrounding the annual hotel program solicitation(s), including but not limited to accessing Lanyon and processing hotel file submissions, conducting QA on all records, maintaining Data Log tracking all submissions and coordinating communications with suppliers on RFP submission status
· Support audit of Rate Codes in the Global Distribution Systems (GDS) on an ongoing basis for compliance to operational requirements; includes rate amounts, squatter properties, amenity descriptions, commissions, availability and refundability status
· Support billing and collection functions, as needed
· Assist in the organization and coordination of activities associated with supplier events.
· Coordinate updates to company CRM system to ensure high quality data and integrity
· Support other hotel program solicitation activities as needed
· Perform thorough rate auditing, data entry and data cleansing on hotel data, and update/maintain databases accordingly· Leverage Excel, Access, SQL, and internal database systems to run standard and custom program metric reports
· 5+ years related hospitality or travel experience
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to demonstrate resourcefulness in the fulfillment of evolving job responsibilities.
· Solid oral and written skills
· Strong attention to detail and quality with excellent organizational skills
· Strong technology orientation including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Access, and general database knowledge. Familiarity with CRM, SQL, HTML, Lanyon and GDS is preferred.
· Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and with remote leadership and team members
· College degree preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines